Nice too meet you

My name is ______ and I've always been the type of ______ that enjoys finding a hidden jem of music that no one else knows. Well here for you from me is some of them and you may night like it all but if you like one then... i guess i did my job
Cheers x

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kanye West - Good Friday ft. Common, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Big Sean & Charlie Wilson



A tight ginger brought this to my attention and I am glad he did. This one song has basically all the best rappers around today including Scott Mescudi (Kid Cudi) who is too cool for words. The song is really cool because its not heavy or serious its just happy and thats the best type of mood for music to capture. Really like this but I understand if you might not a lot of people havent acquired the taste for rap after all the shit out there thats putting a bad taste in everyones mouth
Cheers x

No comments:

Post a Comment